Saturday, August 20, 2011

First 2 days and Classroom Pictures!

Well, I've completed days 1 and 2! I have 22 little friends (2 of which I got on the first day of school) and they seem pretty sweet. This is the first year I have a student that is the child of someone I knew from high school. Also I have a fellow teacher's child for the first time. Hopefully I will be everything they expect!

Now I just have to prepare for the next week. I do feel like I'm much more confident now than the previous two years, but I still feel like there's too much to do and not enough time! Next week I have Parent Orientation so I'll be getting that ready as well as my lessons. I will try to post some of my more helpful parent pages soon - maybe they can help someone else!

Anyway, here is a slideshow of my classroom. I really <3 it this year but I think I may need to make some adjustments for my 22 kinders to fit! My room is just too small...
Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Free digital scrapbooking design customized with Smilebox

No comments:

Post a Comment